of Way Permit
these important notes about the Permit
before you download!
Permit is valid for 90 days after approval.
2. No later than two weeks before expiration,
for a fee of $30, the permit may be extended
up to 60 days thereafter, uon written reason
3. Permit must be obtained prior to start
of any work. It shall be kept at construction
site and be displayed upon demand.
4. A fee must be paid upon the application
of the permit.
5. Upon completion of work, call the Facilities
Inspector at 513-553-2001 for final inspection
and issuance of certificate of completion.
Applicant must bring permit to this inspection.
6. At the Department's discretion, a cash
bond may be required, depending on the type
of work being done.
7. If any work under a permit does not meet
Village standards, no further permits will
be issued until work has been corrected.
9. Anyone found doing any type of work without
a permit will be required to pay an additional
fee of $45, plus all regular fees.
| d o w n l o a d
p e r m i t
To install Acrobat Reader
click on the icon
printable version of this
document requires your computer
to have Acrobat Reader installed!